Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Review of SHAPE UPS - ACTION PACKED

Originally submitted at SKECHERS

Increase your activity level in the SKECHERS Shape Ups-Action Packed shoe. Leather, synthetic and mesh upper in a fitness walking lace up sneaker. . for Shape Ups email updates of new styles, colors and sizes!


I Love My Shape Ups!!

By Writinginmyhead from Murrieta, CA on 4/24/2010

 

5out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Width: Feels true to width

Arch Type: Average Arch

Pros: Absorbs Shock, Durable, Comfortable, Lightweight, Attractive Design

Best Uses: Standing all day, Pavement, Shopping, Walking

Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational

I love that the Skechers Shape Ups provide a lot of cushioning. They have much more shock absorption than any other athletic shoe I have tried. I feel like I can stay on my feet longer because of this.

(legalese)

No comments: