Monday, April 02, 2012

Script Frenzy Day 2

Oh, don't worry, I'm not going to post a day by day accounting of my Script Frenzy writing. (Especially since I didn't bother posting a Script Frenzy Day 1) I'm just going to whine about my procrastination. In March, I was attempting to participate in NaBloPoMo. Life got in the way and I missed a day. Just one day and the participant is disqualified from "winning." Once that one day was missed, I got into the mindset of, "Why bother posting for the rest of the month?" I had intended to at least post on Wednesdays and Fridays for my Work In Progress and Finished Objects, but I guess the attitude just carried over.

I spent most of the time knitting and crocheting while catching up on every episode of a TV show I had never watched before. A TV show that began in 2005. I am now caught up to the current season. Oh, and no, to be clear, I did not begin with season one in March. I began season one sometime in December. I guess I just stepped up my episodes/per day. On the plus side, I got a lot knitting and crocheting done, and I have a new WIP and a new FO for this week.

Today, I also need to finish my Friday post for Christine Fonseca's "An Intense Life" blog. So, time to get back to that, and then on to my script....frenzy.

No comments: