Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More Walking and Writing...and Stuff

If you look below at my May 4 post, I have updated my calendar. I know. I haven't done much in the way of walking regularly. Ceana and I didn't walk to school today--I was afraid of getting rained on. I am hoping to walk home with her from school today, but she mentioned wanting to get picked up. Maybe tomorrow...

I have been writing off and on, but not my Morning Pages à la Julia Cameron.

I do feel the need to get back into that. Even this little bit of writing I'm doing here does help. A bit.

I am working on a knitted baby blanket for a friend of the family who just had a little girl, so other projects (like dishes, laundry, general housekeeping) tend to go by the wayside until things like that are done. To procrastinate further, I have also begun a drawing supplies holder for my daughter. I am making it in cotton thread using Tunisian crochet (afghan stitch).

I guess that is about "it" for now....hopeful more later...


No comments: