Sunday, June 15, 2014

Groggy Day

Maybe it's the fighting the depression that's doing it. I wish I could have slept all day, but it gets too physically painful to lay in bed too much past 8 hours. Tummy is hurting. Why does my mouth crave things that my tummy can't cash? Okay, that was a bit of mixed metaphor, but you get it, right? It makes me not want to write. 

I exercised last Monday, and then did nothing in that area the rest of the week. For several days afterward, I felt like I needed to just sleep a lot. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I want get a work out in. I don't know exactly when I think it will be a good time to get my post in tomorrow. I think the longest I've kept up my daily blog writing for NaBloPoMo, was 19 days. Let's see if I can manage to break that record. I know so many before me have been able to do with with seeming ease. It's a struggle for me, and it's been a struggle for me lately to write. Yet, I still want to write. I don't know why. I mean, I don't know why the struggle. 

No comments: