Sunday, June 01, 2014

I Don't Have the Patience for This

Note that I did not write, "I don't have the time for this." I have time. I just don't feel like doing it. Another month, another chance to fail at National Blog Posting Month. Also, Camp NaNoWriMo started today. I didn't even sign up this time. I still might...would it  be cheating if I just posted whatever day's worth of crappy fiction I wrote for Camp NaNoWriMo here? I'm in this limbo of wanting to write, but not wanting to write.

I have things to write about that may of interest, but they often involve family members, and I don't want to tick them off or hurt them by writing about things that they may consider personal. Maybe I should just get over that one. But what if it's my children? I guess they can go ahead and write a "Mommy Dearest" book about me, and we'll call it even.


No comments: