Saturday, December 11, 2010

Addicted to Pandora

I've been having fun playing with Pandora on my NookColor. I've wanted Pandora on a mobile device ever since my daughter was using it on her dearly departed iPhone. Yes, I played with it on my computer, but for some reason, having it on the laptop didn't stick. Same thing with being able to read eBooks on my laptop. It's just better when I use my nook. Here are my stations so far:

The Beatles Radio
Monty Python Radio
The Eagles Radio
The Fratellis Radio
Mumford & Sons Radio
The Decemberists Radio
Billy Joel Radio
Guns N' Roses Radio
Green Day Radio
Jason Mraz Radio
Ludo Radio
Bruce Springsteen Radio
Leonard Cohen Radio
Elton John Radio
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Radio
Ella Fitzgerald Radio
Dave Brubeck Radio
Rent Radio (As in the motion picture soundtrack)
Alanis Morissette Radio
Meredith Brooks Radio
Irish Drinking Song Radio
Celtic Thunder Radio
Michael Buble Radio
Little Shop of Horrors: The New Broadway Cast Radio
The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee Radio
Bo Burnham Radio
Rilo Kiley Radio

Yeah, I know there are a lot of redundancies, but that's what happens when you run out of skips but still want to listen to the same type of music but also don't particularly feel like listening to the current selection.

No comments: