Friday, February 03, 2012

FO Friday Watson Scarf...and a Hat

I finished the Watson Scarf in time to wear it to "A Game of Shadows," then promptly gifted it to my son before I remembered to take a picture of it. He brought it by the house a couple of days ago so I took some snaps. First up, the original Watson scarf from the latest Sherlock flick:


Next, the one I made with Vanna's Choice in taupe, ummm..I can't remember the names of the blue and white, but they were all Vanna's Choice yarn:



The colors kind of look like a combination of the above and the below pics.   Like I mentioned last week, this is the yarn I used to make his now lost "Jayne Hat."









2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that movie! Love the scarf and hat.

bookworm-Mary said...

Cool scarf! and I really like that hat!