Friday, February 17, 2012

FO Friday

While checking out some of the other Finished Object Friday posts, I have noticed that a lot of bloggers are putting up a FO Friday post even if they don't have a finished object --often just to say they don't have anything finished yet. I kind of feel like, if I don't have a finished object to display, then I shouldn't do a Finished Object Friday post - or I should at least refrain from including mine in the blog chain for that day. I am picturing some unsuspecting person clicking on my blog link on Tami Ami's  or whatever other blog I'm also linking to, only to find there are no finished objects to behold and they'll feel they've been duped. So without any further ado, here is my finished ear bud bag:



I used Red Heart Classic Crochet thread, size 10 in Frosty Green. I believe the hook I used was a size 7 steel hook.

I am also linking to: The Crochet Way and Ambassador Crochet


No comments: