Monday, March 07, 2011

Charlie Sheen Is Awesome!


I really like Charlie Sheen. I'm not a CS worshiper or anything. I have no aspirations to become one of his goddesses by any stretch of the imagination. I have my own Charley for whom I am a goddess. I do think that Sheen is a frustrated gifted adult who at one time was a gifted child. At least that is what I see in him when I watch his interviews and his live streaming TV program on the internet. Sure, he comes off as a bit self absorbed, but so what? He's being real, being himself, not pretending to be something he isn't just to win over public appeal. I love watching him mess with the media people. I'm staying tuned to see how this all plays out. 


On another related note --his book of poetry, A Peace of My Mind came out way back in 1999. I remember him on a talk show reading from it and I thought, "Wow, that's actually quite good! I'm going to pick up a copy of that."  And then I never got around to it.  Now that he is promoting it again, I want to pick it up, but now if I go out and get it, I'm worried I'm going to be perceived as only now jumping on the bandwagon. Maybe I should take a cue from Charlie and just get it because I want it and forget about what other people think.

No comments: