Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just Stuff

Watching Bobby Flay's Ireland. Makes me want to go to cooking school. In Ireland. We had stir-fry tonight. Amanda made it under duress.  She didn't put enough veggies in it. Like barely any. Ugh. The flavor was good though. She did a good job with the chow mien noodles. A Kohl's commercial is on. I feel like they are a more expensive version of Mervyn's. I miss Mervyn's.  I wish it would come back, but it won't. It has gone the way of The Broadway, Bullock's, Robinson's, May Company. At our mall we only have J.C. Penny, Sears and Macy's. The Macy's Men, Children and Home store is where our original Macy's was and the Macy's Women is where our Robinson's May Co. used to be.

This woman is boiling the potatoes in sea water!

Awww, he brought his 14-year-old daughter, Sophie.  He just made her eat some blood pudding. She was like, "Eww!" She tried it though --she nibbled it, but was not impressed.

Charley is making a big project out of cleaning out Nick's room. Getting things in boxes for him, etc. He has found a lot of things we all thought were long lost--like a lot of his tools and dishes, cups, mugs, flatware...

After I post this, I will probably either go back to playing mahjongg online while watching Bobby Flay, or maybe I'll knit while watching Bobby Flay.

No comments: