Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Literally Phoning it In

Posting from my phone today. I've either been posting from my iPad or my phone the last several days. The benefit of the iPad is that it is currently attached to a keyboard so it's like using a small laptop. With the phone I use the Swype keyboard, so it feels faster, though I really have to keep an eye out for those pesky autocorrect typos.

We have another thing were doing tonight...and something tomorrow night as well, so I don't know if I'll be doing any long posts or any fiction any time soon. At least I'm still posting every day. Now with the Blogger app both on my phone and my iPad, it's kind of made easier...plus I have an alarm set on my phone to go off at 10:45 am to remind me to post. I'm not allowed to swipe it away until after I've posted. The nagging effect seems to be working.

No comments: