Sunday, June 08, 2014

Still here...

It is at this point that I question why I am trying to make blog posts every single day. It is good to get in the habit of writing something every day even if I only write one or two sentences. Sometimes I look at the shorter blog posts and wonder if I'm "cheating." Am I just trying to get a token post in so I can finally after years of off and on attempts, finally succeed in NaBloPoMo? That's how I feel sometimes, but that is when I am forgetting the point of NaBloPoMo. For me, it is to get in the habit of writing every day. Even if I put it off until the very last moments of my day, at least I'm doing something. My plan is to work toward writing in the mornings after I work out. Oh, yeah, I'm going to start back on working out again too. Whee!

See you tomorrow(?)

1 comment:

Ally Bean said...

Hi! I found you via June 2014 NaBloPoMo.

I don't think that shorter posts are cheating; in fact, I think that just showing up to your blog every day is a victory. I figure that as long as I define success my own way, I win… so there might be some self-interest involved with my definition.

But hey, whatever works! ;-)