Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Covert Narcissism?

Playing with the writing prompt for today, where we were asked how good we were at placing others before ourselves. This made me think about all the Narcissism Personality Disorder posts and articles I've been noticing on the internet lately. They seem to have eclipsed all the Introversion vs. Extroversion articles and posts (Of course they would, wouldn't they?)

Then, I stumbled upon this article, 23 Signs You're Secretly a Narcissist Masquerading as a Sensitive Introvert.  It has a test. I took the test. I scored 42. I did a little fist pump when I saw that score because I am a Douglas Adams fan (SPOILER ALERT).

I breathed a sigh of relief, because, apparently, at least according to this test, I scored very low on the narcissism scale. The average score was upper mid-60's. 82 and above is high on the covert narcissism scale.




I apologize for the short post. My mind is in the process of becoming engulfed in Brain Fog™.  Hopefully, there will be clearer "skies" tomorrow.


No comments: